Saint George, Utah
Temp to Perm
$28.00 - $34.00
We are currently seeking skilled, motivated, and safety-oriented Journeyman/Master Plumbers with a minimum of 5 years of plumbing experience on commercial construction projects. The Journeyman/Master Plumber must have an active State of Utah Journeyman license. The qualified candidates must have extensive knowledge and experience with commercial plumbing and hot water systems. Qualified candidates possess the ability to plan, layout, and install all drain systems, assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems in commercial and industrial settings. This position could possibly turn into a working foreman position.
Relocation pay is available for the right candidate.
· Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and design ability of related plumbing systems
· Install waste and vent for cast iron, PVC and PEX piping
· Must be able to follow all specifications and building codes associated with their work
· Cooperate with other trades on the project to complete the project
· Communicate with Foreman, Superintendents and Safety Managers
· Strong working knowledge of job site safety
· High Standard of integrity and professionalism
· Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
Qualifications & Experience
- • 5+ years of Plumbing experience
- • Current State of Utah Journeyman or Master License
- • Reliable transportation
- • Must have own hand tools
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.