Temp to Perm
$45.00 - $55.00
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
Must be a licensed journeyman electrician, with tools. Pay is $30-50/hour depending on experience.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Must be able to efficiently bend pipe
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
- Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
- We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
- You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- Active Minnesota journeyman license
- Minimum two years of experience in residential
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.