$37.00 - $38.00
Are you passionate about your new career in HVAC or have been in the trade for a few years? Are you licensed in the State of CT as an SM1 or SM2? PeopleReady is looking for dedicated HVAC Sheet Metal Workers at the journeyman level to be on our team.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Join our team today!
- Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
- Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes, and HVAC components
- Installing ridged and flex duct as well as ceiling and wall HVAC vents
- Checking refrigerants and other HVAC components with gauges and meters
Qualifications & Experience
- • Five years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
- • Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- • Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- • OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- • Able to lift 50 pounds to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.