Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $29.00
As a Low Voltage Technician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large project in Stanton, TN. In this long-term, temp-to-hire role, you’ll earn $25-$29 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits, and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair low-voltage electrical systems.
- Perform tasks related to access control systems, CCTV, intrusion detection, and low-voltage communications.
- Install, inspect, and maintain fire alarm systems.
- Panel programming and system testing.
- Ensure compliance with electrical and fire safety codes.
- Install, terminate, and test low voltage and fiber optic cables.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 Years of Experience
- Installation Experience with Low Voltage, Cabling, and Electrical Systems
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.