Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $19.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is Hiring for an in Shop Fabricator for a welding company.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 615-364-1775 for immediate consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements!
- Select gauges and types of sheet metal or non-metallic material, according to product specifications.
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets.
- Fasten seams and joints together with bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds in order to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Fabricate or alter parts using shears, hammers, punches, and drills.
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- May set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as steel bending, folding and cutting machines
- Finish parts, using hacksaws, and hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Start up and stop equipment
- Assist with production line
- Clean production area
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing
- Ensure conformance to specifications
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line
- Mark parts for identification
- Remove product and machine attachments
- Scrap waste material from machine
- Read and interpret gauges
- Record data
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Must have your own hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.