JUNCTION CITY, Oregon
Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $25.00
Position: Maintenance Team Leader
Location: Junction City, OR
Pay Rate: $20 – $25 / HR, DOE
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced landscaping maintenance team leaders around Junction City, OR. The contractors we work with are seeking individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high end work they promise to their customers. If you are an experienced landscaper, possess team leader skills, pay attention to detail, able organized, we want to talk to you.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a Journey level
A good life begins with a good company. We are waiting to hear from you! Ask for Lisa at 503-396-7983.
- You will be responsible for following safe work practices
- Enforcing company policies and procedures
- Maintaining quality and organization of jobs from start to finish
- Demonstrate ability to run projects with little assistance
- Perform all tasks with limited supervision
- Teach crew members procedures and production methods and techniques
- Demonstrate proper handling, moving, and installation of plant materials
- Develop knowledge of all facets of land care special projects - enhancements & maintenance
- Keep up to date paperwork, fill out worksheets, track hours and timecards, turn in receipt and safety sheets
- Being the main contact with clients on a daily basis
- And other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a valid ID.
- Must have knowledge of construction safety practices.
- Must have verifiable recent experience working as a maintenance team leader or equivalent.
- Must have experience with landscaping.
- Must be experienced in mowing, edging, blowing, spraying, pruning, truck backing, and fertilizing/amending.
- Must be able to operate various small equipment - Thatcher, Aerator, chemical sprayer, bobcat.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from jobsites.
- Must have basic working knowledge of blueprints and landscape procedures.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to drive and back up a trailer.
- Must have strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not necessary.
Other Jobs in Your Area
LANDSCAPERJUNCTION CITY, Oregon
ENHANCEMENT TEAM LEADERJUNCTION CITY, Oregon
IRRIGATION SERVICE TECHNICIANJUNCTION CITY, Oregon
MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADERJUNCTION CITY, Oregon
CONSTRUCTION SENIOR TEAM LEADERJUNCTION CITY, Oregon
Maintenance Team MemberJUNCTION CITY, Oregon
Landscape InstallerJUNCTION CITY, Oregon
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.