Temp to Perm
When you see something that is broken, do you work hard to fix it? Do you have flexibility that allows you to move from task to task without hesitation? PeopleReady is actively seeking a Residential Maintenance Technician who is passionate about using your skills to improve our clients’ jobsites.
As a Residential Maintenance Technician, you will complete repair and maintenance work orders, including painting; electrical system maintenance; and replacement of ceiling fans, exhaust fans, and garage door openers and generally work to repair and improve anything that you can get your hands on, from plumbing to parking lots for our clients. We can definitely help make this dream career a reality. We would love for you to apply at the link below.
Responsibilities may include:
- Mending plumbing systems, including sinks, tubs, toilets, and water heaters
- Repairing and maintaining all appliances
- Restoring door locks and key systems
- Making repairs while possibly crouching, lying down, standing on top of ladders, or even in the dark
- Performing minor construction and/or carpentry work
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one year general maintenance work experience preferred
- Have valid driver's license
- Ability to operate a smartphone for receiving and working on all work orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to the jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Some assignments have additional screening requirements
- Able to pass a required background check
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.