Los Angeles, California
Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $35.00
Perform all building and maintenance duties, including repair requests, unit inspections, preventive maintenance (heating ventilation, air conditioning, perform plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other general repair work) under the facilities manager supervision. Maintain accurate written records of all work performed, including a description of work done and total time required per work order, honest, detail-oriented, and be able to work independently. Provide excellent and professional customer service in all work performed and to proactively troubleshoot any potential problems. Must be efficient and accurate at observing the condition of units, buildings, and common areas and report any needed repairs to the maintenance supervisor.
· Follow company standard operation procedures and applicable regulations consistently.
· Identify reason of equipment malfunctions and plan resolutions.
· Document repair actions and turn daily report into management on daily basis.
· Perform routine walkthroughs to ensure the facilities and the equipment are in high standard conditions.
· Perform various duties involving painting, plumbing, carpentry, electrical work, air conditioner, ice makers and other duties assigned.
· Respond quickly in event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
· Purchases supplies, materials and equipment as needed and approved.
· Perform routinely inspection and adjustments as needed to the heating, ventilating and air conditioner system (central plant and Metasys system).
· Ensure that each assignment is completed with high quality standards.
· Must be familiar with boilers, air compressors, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, welding, carpentry, electrical, electronic equipment and pneumatic hydraulics.
· Ability to interact with coworkers, members, guests, management, and vendors, in a positive and productive way.
· Knowledge and ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) in English, develop and implement policy, and computer figures.
· Ability to read, understand, and comply with all safety rules and use appropriate safety equipment at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- • High School diploma required.
- • Minimum 3 years’ experience in the hospitality environment.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • Ability to work successfully within a team of staff and faculty members.
- Physical Demands
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities:
- • Bend/stoop/squat/kneel; climb stairs; push or pull; reach over shoulder; climb ladders; grasp/grip/turning
- • Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- • Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Journey Concrete Setter and FinisherLos Angeles, California
General Construction LaborLos Angeles, California
CarpenterLos Angeles, California
Apprentice Electricianlos angeles, California
Apprentice Carpenterlos angeles, California
Solar ForemanLos Angeles, California
Journey Level PainterLos Angeles, California
Certified Electricianlos angeles, California
Shop WelderLos Angeles, California
Maintenance TechnicianLos Angeles, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.