Marine Aluminum WeldersPalatka, Florida
Temp to Perm
$26.00 - $30.00
We are seeking skilled and experienced Marine Aluminum Welders to join our team. The Welder will be responsible for welding aluminum parts and structures used in marine vessels and equipment. The successful candidate will have experience with TIG welding and be able to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints. The Marine Aluminum Welder will also be responsible for inspecting their work to ensure it meets safety standards and client specifications.
- Weld aluminum parts and structures for marine vessels and equipment using TIG welding techniques
- Read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints to determine welding specifications
- Use measuring and cutting equipment to prepare aluminum materials for welding
- Inspect welded structures to ensure they meet safety standards and client specifications
- Follow safety procedures and wear appropriate protective equipment at all times
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications
Qualifications & Experience
- AWS certification preferred but not required (American Welding Society)
- Must pass weld test at their location.
- Weld Test is comprised of Butt and Fillet weld on 1 / 4 inch thick aluminum plate.
- Vertical, Horizontal, and Overhead welding on the test
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.