Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today. PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always accepting applications for:
Mason / Bricklayer
Helper – Experience Preferred
Lays building materials, including concrete and brick, and constructs or repairs surfaces or structures. Working conditions include restricted movement, dirty environment, extreme temperatures, lifting or carrying heavy objects.
· Familiarity with Masonry preferred
· Commercial experience
· Ability to carry and lift 20 lbs. – 75 lbs.
· Fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
· Lays blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
· Determines work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
· Lays out work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels.
· Mixes cement using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
· Cuts or breaks bricks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools.
· Molds expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
· Operates equipment, such as forklift, dump truck, and flatbed.
· Estimates materials and labor.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Knowledge of related tools, masonry techniques, equipment and materials.
- • Skill in the construction, alteration, repair, and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Handyman/Maintenance – Santa MariaFresno, California
Skilled TradepersonFresno, California
Residential Solar InstallerFresno, California
Commercial Solar InstallerFresno, California
Restoration TechnicianFresno, California
Project ManagerFresno, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.