Temp to Perm
Developing food processing equipment following established design parameters and work closely with the manufacturing teams to ensure that design specifications are met.
Mathematically and mechanically minded and with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
Possess knowledge of engineering and design principles and be able to find creative solutions to technical problems.
• Meeting with clients and design teams to determine mechanical applications and requirements.
• Planning and executing mechanical designs using 3D CAD program (SolidWorks).
• Overseeing the manufacturing of assigned projects.
• Managing project timelines, resources, and budgets.
• Communicating with clients and manufacturers to ensure coherence.
• Preparing specifications documents and operational manuals.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
- • A minimum of 2 years of experience as a mechanical design engineer.
- • Proficiency with SolidWorks engineering program.
- • Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices.
- • Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Mechanical Design EngineerFresno, California
Apartment Maintenance TechnicianFresno, California
Certified ElectricianFresno, California
Electrical ForemanFresno, California
Solar ForemanFresno, California
Solar InstallerFresno, California
Commercial Solar InstallerFresno, California
Skilled TradepersonFresno, California
Commercial Rooftop Solar InstallerFresno, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.