Temp to Perm
$19.00 - $27.00
We are hiring a Millwright for a great full time, career opportunity! You will provide effective service, maintenance and repair to machines, equipment and facilities. Must have the ability to work from oral and published job instructions, manufacturers’ installation or service manuals, blueprints, sketches, plant layouts and similar data.
- Install and align machines and equipment, check for proper operation and make adjustments or corrections to obtain proper performance.
- Effectively use tools and devices such as jacks, hoists, pendant cranes, chain cable, ropes, skids, roller and power equipment such as winches, lift trucks and pipe threaders.
- Perform routine maintenance and service duties such as repair and maintain portable power equipment, pumps, compressors, air or hydraulic devices.
- Change rolls in all types of rolling mills, rotate bearings and record rotation procedure.
- Perform various welding, brazing and flame cutting operations to weld and assemble various types of machines, conveyors, tools and equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years of Millwright experience
- Ability to read service manuals, blueprints, sketches and plant layouts
- Ability to weld or braze to assemble or repair machinery
- Maintain and repair various production machinery and equipment
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.