Grand Prairie, Texas
$18.00 - $20.00
We are looking for Millwright Helpers or Skilled Laborers with millwright experience for work throughout the Grand Prairie, Texas area. Pay rate is dependent on experience and the project is on-going.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Level bedplate and establish centerline, using straightedge, levels, and transit.
- Align machines or equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, or plumb bobs.
- Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Signal crane operator to lower basic assembly units to bedplate and align unit to centerline.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years millwright experience in a commercial setting
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Ability to pass a background check (this position specifically)
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, and otherwise maneuver throughout shift to accomplish tasks
- Dedicated to safety at all times
Other Jobs in Your Area
HVAC TechnicianGrand Prairie, Texas
Commercial CarpenterGrand Prairie, Texas
Welder HelperGrand Prairie, Texas
Solar InstallerGrand Prairie, Texas
Millwright HelperGrand Prairie, Texas
Commercial PainterGrand Prairie, Texas
Carpenter HelperGrand Prairie, Texas
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.