Project CoordinatorCanoga Park, California
Canoga Park, California
$23.00 - $28.00
We are seeking a highly organized Mitigation Project Coordinator to join our clients team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with scheduling coordination and facilitation of a timely and profitable delivery of all services. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this dynamic role, apply today!
The pay rate is $25 – $30 per hour DOE.
Please call or text (714)462-0200 to speak with a recruiter.
Feel free to submit your application and resume directly at:
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
• $500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
· Use internal database to document all project activities on a daily basis
· Coordinate with estimators to prepare for billing
· Provide daily status updates to the team and outside vendors and clients
· Notify all parties of delays and issues and work to resolve them quickly
· Facilitate communication and collaboration between team members to ensure successful project completion
· Assist with scheduling coordination to ensure timely delivery of all services
Qualifications & Experience
- • E-Verify – Eligible to work in the US
- • Proven experience as a project coordinator in a similar role
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- • Experience using internal databases to document project activities
- • Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- • Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- • Familiarity with project management software is a plus
- • Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.