$25.00 - $35.00
Position: Outside Machinist
Location: Alameda, California
Pay Rate: $25.00 – $35.00 / HR DOE
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced machinists for marine projects in the Bay Area. This position is a great fit for safety minded individuals with a track record of reliability and a desire to progress in their career. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintain safety practices at all times and communicating any hazards immediately to appropriate personnel.
- Perform demolition safely and carefully remove equipment, pumps, etc.
- Using Micrometers, bolts, wrenches, sockets and other tools.
- Maintain a clean work sight by sweeping, picking up debris and garbage, using cleaning supplies and more.
- Heavy lifting.
- Moving materials
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have previous experience as a machinist in the last 2 years
- • Must be familiar with basic machining concepts and tools.
- • Must be familiar with safety practices
- • Must be at least 18 years old.
- • Must have a reliable way to get to work on time.
- Why work with PeopleReady Skilled Trades?
- • Get connected to a variety of projects and a huge network of contractors.
- • We offer reliable pay and flexible schedules.
- • Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- For more information about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call 510-227-7779.
- PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer,
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.