$18.00 - $
ISO 2-3 experienced commercial painters with tape and floating experience for a project in Bartlesville, OK. Project is slated to start at the beginning of June and last until April 2022. Must be able to do more than brush and roll, must have experience with spray gun. Must have valid driver’s license or state ID to be able to get on the job site. OSHA 10 preferred. Pay is $18-24/hour, DOE.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Painting interior and exterior
- Brush and roll
- Painting door jams
- Painting walls
- Safely disposing of waste
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after paint is applied.
Qualifications & Experience
- Brush and roll experience
- Spray experience
- masking and sanding experience
- Tape, mud, and texture experience preferred
- Experience painting a variety of surface types.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good organizational skill.
- Good verbal communication.
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.