NOW HIRING – PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring PD10 Operators for solar projecs in Utah. Are you a visionary with a future as bright as the sun? Are passionate about tapping into your “high-energy” skills to be a part of the solar revolution? Apply today!
- Operate a Vermeer Remote Controlled PD10 Machine to drive production piles/posts
- Driving piles into ground with out damage to equipment or materials
- Assist Foreman in installation of various pile types, maintenance, and greasing of pile equipment
- Check work along the way to ensure adherence to code and specifications
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure materials are plumb, level and secure
- Measure height, width, length, and other proportions
- Follow all safety protocols put in place by customer
- Maintenance of Equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be 18 years of age with valid ID.
- Must have experience operating a Vermeer brand PD10 machine / pile driver.
- Must have experience with operating Remote and Manual PD10 machines.
- Steel toed or composite toed boots are your requirement.
- Verifiable references of your professional skills and experience.
- This work is not for the faint of heart - Strong work ethic and positive attitude will serve you well.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Able to meet additional screening requirements when applicable.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.