PANAMA CITY, Florida
$23.00 - $26.00
As a Pipe layer with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support or customer on a commercial project located in Panama City, FL. In this role, you’ll earn up to $26 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
A pipe layer assembles, installs, lays out, and maintains pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for water and wastewater systems by performing the assigned duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install and join pipes for underground utilities; water mains, sewer mains and storm drains
- Handle and/or move materials
- Backfill pipe trenches
- Grade trenches or culverts
- Use hand tools such as cut off saw, wrenches, tampers, pumps lasers, levels
Hours: 5 X 8's
Ways to apply:
- Text "PCB PIPE" along with your first and last name to (904) 448-6638
- Apply directly to this job posting: https://inq-prod.trueblue.com/about-you?jobid=a364N000006NfS7QAK
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the trade
- Ability to complete / pass pre-employment requirements in order to work on a Federal Installation
- Knowledge of sewer systems, storm drains, and water mains
- Experience with machine-operated trenching tools
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Own tools and willing to bring them to work with you each day
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.