Seeking experienced Pipefitters for a project located in Pensacola, Florida.
Pipefitters lay out, craft, install, and maintain pipe systems, supports, and related hydraulic or pneumatic equipment. Essentially, a Pipefitter is the person responsible for maintaining piping and plumbing systems for our clients. These systems might be used to transport liquids, such as water, chemicals, or gases.
- Cutting, threading, or hammering pipes using various power and hand tools
- Measuring and marking pipes for cutting or threading
- Cutting or boring holes in structures
- Drawing layouts to scale while studying blueprints and following relevant codes
- Troubleshooting problems
- Inspecting, examining, or testing installed systems or pipelines
Ways to apply:
- Call (904) 448-6638 today to join our passionate and dedicated team!
- Text "PENSACOLA PIPEFITTER" along with your first and last name to (904) 448-6638
- email us your resume, email@example.com
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum four years' experience in commercial construction industry preferred
- A deep understanding of state and local building codes
- Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to jobsites
- Strong work ethic with a positive and calm mindset
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.