Greensboro, North Carolina
$24.00 - $28.00
Pay Range is $24-$28/Hr.
- Assemble, install, alter, and repair pipelines or pipe systems that carry water, steam, air, or other liquids or gases. May install heating and cooling equipment and mechanical control systems. Includes sprinkler fitters.
- Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, or pipe benders.
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, or related equipment, according to blueprints.
- Inspect, examine, or test installed systems or pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair, according to specifications.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Certification required
- References to verify your professional skills and references
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
Commercial ElectricianGreensboro, North Carolina
Commercial PlumberGreensboro, North Carolina
Commercial HVAC/Sheet Metal WorkerGreensboro, North Carolina
Commercial Heavy Equipment OperatorGreensboro, North Carolina
Commercial CarpenterGreensboro, North Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.