$39.00 - $41.00
PeopleReady is now hiring P1 or P2 Plumbers who are responsible and passionate about plumbing who can bring a positive attitude and professional flair to their jobsite.
Scope of work includes maintenance work involving the maintenance and repair of water supply and waste systems in residential units and public facilities at a condominium community. Install and repair pipes and fixtures of water supply and drainage systems in accordance with codes, regulations, and safety specifications. This work requires considerable knowledge, skill and ability in plumbing principles and trade practices.
PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Plumbers at the Journey level to be on our team.
Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you!
• Competitive Wages and Sign On Incentives
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Regular Associate Appreciation Lunches
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
Join our team today!
Call 860-604-6216 for immediate consideration or email email@example.com
- Maintain an Active Connecticut P1 or P2 License
- Installation of pipe and fittings for copper, cast iron, and PVC/CPVC pipes, and for drain, sewer, and gas lines
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground
- Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
Qualifications & Experience
- CT Issued P1 or P2 License
- • Minimum two years experience in commercial construction industry preferred
- • A deep understanding of state and local building codes
- • Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to jobsites
- • Strong work ethic with a positive and calm mindset
- • References to verify your professional skills and experience
- • Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.