New Orleans, Louisiana
We are seeking Licensed and Non-Licensed Plumbers for work in the Greater New Orleans area.
– A qualified candidate may have experience in residential or commercial plumbing.
– Experience with various connections including braising & soldering
– Experiences should include underground, rough-in, & trim out
– Project experiences should include Fabrication, Medical, Schools, or other large commercial projects
In order to be considered for the position, you MUST meet the requirements below.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Jobs in Your Area
Licensed Electrician – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Plumber – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Forklift Operator- Class II -VIINew Orleans, Louisiana
Brick Mason – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Painter – New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Carpenter- New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
Commercial ElectricianNEW ORLEANS, Louisiana
Journeyman Electricians- New OrleansNew Orleans, Louisiana
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.