Temp to Perm
$16.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a highly motivated Dispatcher for a growing Plumbing company in the Houston area. Dispatcher should be an experienced and outgoing customer care professional with a can-do attitude! Other qualities of the Plumbing Dispatcher include a strong work ethic, the ability to pay high attention to detail, and the desire to help customers and empathize to their urgent needs. They should be patient, passionately communicative, and genuinely excited to help customers. Should there be any complaints, the dispatcher will need to use their investigative skills to gather as much information as possible to find a solution to guarantee customer satisfaction. Dispatcher MUST have previous knowledge of the plumbing trade and industry to communicate effectively. Pay rate is $16 to $20/hr., depending upon previous experience level.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, click on the link below to apply directly to this position or email Amanda at email@example.com with a copy of your updated resume.
- Answer calls from customers and review general email box for service requests and inquiries: enter work orders into the dispatching software system; maintain the schedule to ensure optimal efficiency
- Communicating effectively with all customers and team members: including field technicians, purchasing and vendors to build relationships and create an exceptional customer experience
- Must have previous knowledge of the plumbing trade and the industry
- Debrief service technicians to ensure all jobs are finished in a timely manner with the utmost importance on customer satisfaction
- Effectively managing any service issues to ensure they are elevated and handled immediately
- Ensuring all call status updates are current in dispatch software and customer requests for information are responded to quickly
- Organize files, develop spreadsheets, prepare correspondences
Don't let this opportunity pass you by, click on the link below to apply directly to this position or email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your updated resume.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Past customer service experience in a similar service company will weigh heavily in the selection process.
- • Requires a high level of attention to detail.
- • Geographical knowledge of service area
- • Strong organizational skills
- • Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- • 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- • HS Diploma or equivalent is required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.