ARDEN, North Carolina
$24.00 - $30.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a Precision Millwright to work as part of a team on a large project. Millwright will be removing and reinstalling a crane so attention to detail and specifications is a must. This job will offer the right millwright plenty of overtime, per diem pay and an immediate start date. Must be comfortable with heights, have OSHA-10 hours safety certification and be able to pass a drug screen. Pay is $20 to $25/hr., depending on experience. For more details, please call Amanda Bramlet directly at 346-334-3979, or click on the link to apply and she will reach out to you.
- Millwright will be installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operate mobile equipment including forklifts, aerial lifts, man lifts and cranes
- Ability to construct, assemble, repair, and dismantle machinery and equipment using tools such as hammers, wrenches, crowbars, rollers, dollies, hoists, and other hand tools
- Millwright must be able to identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Troubleshooting, installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings in an industrial establishment
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Knowledge of grades and sizes of bolts, pipes, and tubing
- The employee sits, stands and walks continuously and be able to climb ladders and scaffolding.
- Lifts up to 75 pounds continuously
- Must have knowledge of standard and metric size tools like wrenches, sockets and bits and be able to use tools such as hammers, wrenches, crowbars, rollers, dollies, hoists, and other hand tools
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have OSHA-10 Hour safety Certification.
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Have minimum of 4 years of previous millwright experience.
- Be available to travel.
- Have the ability to read Blueprint and schematic diagrams.
- Understand materials, methods, and tools used on site.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.