Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is searching for a Preventative Maintenance Trailer Technician to fill a long term, temp-to-hire position with an amazing company you can stay and grow with. PM Trailer Tech should be able to preform all routine maintenance on multiple different trailer types with minor supervision. Must have a full understanding of DOT regulations, basic mechanics knowledge, and be able to assist the diesel mechanic when needed. Technician will need all their own tools and be somewhat flexible in schedule and duties as shift could start or finish 30 minutes to an hour prior to or after scheduled shift times. Pay is based upon experience and certifications obtained, and can range from $18-$20/hr.
If you are looking for a company you can retire with, then look no further because this is it! They offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K. While this is a large company, they have a close management and leadership so their employees are not treated like numbers, they are more like family.
Please call or text Amanda at 346-334-3979 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today before this opportunity passes you by!
- Must be able to complete: oil changes, brake changes, replace all fluids, replace and maintain tires, replace brake lights, inspect safety gear, check the suspension, lubricate the undercarriage, Inspect all frame members, bolts and rivets, and all other PM duties.
- PM Tech must be able to preform these preventative maintenance tasks on Dry Van, Flatbed and Chassis trailers.
- Preventative Maintenance Trailer Tech must have all of their own tools to complete all repairs on trailers.
- Read job orders, observe and listen to trailer in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedure.
- Work Monday through Friday, with a 7:00 am start time.
- Ensure trailers meets DOT standards.
- Preventative Maintenance Trailer Tech must be safety oriented with good organizational skills.
- PM Trailer Tech will also be responsible for assisting diesel mechanics as needed in being part of a team to ensure the trucks and trailers are running properly.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-2 years of preventative maintenance experience.
- Previous inspection experience a HUGE plus!
- Knowledge of the use and operation of testing equipment, gauges, and tools associated with trailer troubleshooting and repair.
- Must be a well organized, self-starter with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- If this is the job you are looking for, please call Amanda at 346-334-3979 today! This job starts immediately so don't wait or you could miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.