$25.00 - $30.00
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Pay Rate: $25-30/hr DOE
Location: Oakland, CA
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a Construction Project Coordinator for a commercial construction project in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a position that will demand the highest attention to detail, the ability to multitask, flexibility and a high degree of organization skills and time management.
- Document project progress by taking photos on the work site twice per week.
- Manage a variety of documents to support the implementation of safety meetings, subcontractor meetings, safety violation reporting and ensure that all records are up to date in ProCore.
- Perform typical office management duties including filing, maintaining first aid kits, drinking water, cleaning, copying, PPE, emergency phone numbers and more as assigned.
- Keep written logs of accidents, incidents and near misses in ProCore.
- Maintain and monitor visitor log and waivers.
- Manage the SWPPP process including scheduling inspections, issuing and tracking reports to subcontractors and meeting compliance expectations, logging all work in ProCore.
- Assist in creation of RFI’s and coordinate the completion of RFI process from start to finish.
- Manage the submittal/shop drawing process including requesting submittals/requests, uploading and tracking of submittals.
- Support the project manager in managing contract documentation for subcontractors and vendors including receipt of various compliance documents, contracts and purchase orders.
- Support project managers and superintendents with coding and processing of invoices.
- Update and maintain project directory and emergency contact list.
- Assist with documentation of safety protocols and guidelines due to unforeseen pandemic or disaster.
- Perform various errands to support the work of Superintendents and Project Manager.
- Maintain and archive of files in an organized manner, attending to any local, state and federal compliance regulations.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation and communication is distributed to the appropriate parties.
- Assist in creation of O&M Manuals, including warranties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must be at least 18 years old.
- • Must have a reliable way to get to work on time.
- • Must have a high school diploma, Bachelors degree preffered.
- • 3-5 years of office experience, including 2 years of related experience in the construction industry.
- • Must be computer proficient and be familiar with industry standard project management software. Working knowledge of ProCore is a firm requirement.
- • Must be familiar with construction site safety practices and be willing to walk on a construction site when necessary.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.