WEST PALM BEACH, Florida
Seeking Veteran Project Manager to join a growing company in the Miami, FL & West Palm Beach FL markets.
– Strong focus in Request for Quote (RFP) development, submittals, & fulfillment of contracts
– Strong collaboration with all site supervision to oversee construction & renovation projects
– Strong coordination & organizational paperwork in adherence to Local, National, & Federal guidelines
– Strong track record of completing projects on time & on budget
– Ability to plan, budget, oversee, & document all stages of varying projects
If you are passionate about construction and an experienced Project Manager; we would like to talk to you about this great opportunity.
- Collaborates with planning teams. to determine the specifications
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Organize manpower, equipment, and materials from start to finish
- Monitors and manages project budgets on all sites.
- Direct, train, supervise, & manage all Project Engineering functions (RFIs, Submittals, Document Control, etc.).
- Plans all construction operations and schedules for timely delivery
- Select & place subcontractors, sub labor, & internal staff for project success
- Prepare detailed reports for the clients.
- HSE compliance, documentation, & adherence to company safety policies
- Provide adequate resources and staffing to maintain project schedules.
Qualifications & Experience
- - Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field or Four-year vocational education.
- - State Certification and Licensing (PMP, CGC, CPM or PE), preferred.
- - Construction Quality Management (CQM) Certificate preferred.
- - Ten (10) years or more experience as a Project Manager or Superintendent.
- - Competency in the discipline of architecture, structural, and/or MEP systems.
- - Proven working experience in Project Management.
- - Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Proficient in the use of Pro-core or other types of Construction.
- - Prior military experience preferred.
- - Travel may be required.
- - OSHA 30-Hour Construction
Other Jobs in Your Area
Project ManagerWEST PALM BEACH, Florida
Form CarpenterWest Palm Beach, Florida
Construction HelperWest Palm Beach, Florida
Electrical ApprenticeWest Palm Beach, Florida
ElectricianWest Palm Beach, Florida
Finish CarpenterWest Palm Beach, Florida
Rough CarpenterWest Palm Beach, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicWest Palm Beach, Florida
Carpenter ApprenticeWest Palm Beach, Florida
Concrete Setter and FinisherWest Palm Beach, Florida
Framing CarpenterWest Palm Beach, Florida
Heavy Equipment OperatorWest Palm Beach, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.