$20.00 - $22.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades now has an office in Columbus and is ready to hire!
We are looking for Punch Out Carpenter/ Service Tech for a project in Columbus.
Please call or text 614-706-8775, once you have applied so we can schedule an interview!
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Madison Gibbs
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
-We’re dedicated to keeping you booked & busy. As a team, PeopleReady Skilled Trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors in Ohio
-Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time
-Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
We are looking for a reliable person to complete punch-out and service tasks on projects.
You must be dependable, have construction experience and be a team player.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety on projects
- Drive company vehicle
- Perform punch-outs and repair services (this could be anything from carpentry repair, dry wall repair, paint touch ups)
- Assist Project managers on projects through all phases of the projects (or construction)
- Complete duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Construction experience
- Ability to complete daily paperwork and follow procedures
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Some physical labor (must be able to lift 50 lbs)
- Able to work on ladders
Qualifications & Experience
- -Must have RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for EMPLOYMENT in the US
- -Have 6+ months of experience in the commercial/ residential field
- -Ability to lift to 50 lbs. repetitively . Walk, move, bend, twist, ,stand, and lift for a long periods of time
- -Own basic hand tools and work boots. We provide PPE
- -Have reliable & consistent transportation to and from work
- -Must be able to provide verifiable work references at the time of application
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.