Daly City, California
$22.00 - $28.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Journeyman Carpenters for custom residential and commercial projects throughout the Peninsula.
The contractors we work with are looking for individuals with proven skills that can help deliver on the exceptional quality of work they promise to their customers. Our employees are involved in a variety of projects, including high-end custom home construction and commercial projects.
Our goal is to make it easier to get you connected to work. Are you Ready?
Responsibilities vary from site to site and even day to day. You may be asked to:
All-around "Turnover/Punchlist/Handyman" who can perform a variety of tasks i.e. light fixtures, basic plumbing, basic electrical, prep, patch & paint, etc. - Must communicate well, trainable, proactive.
Schedule: M-Thur 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Every other Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM, alternate Fridays off (schedule will be provided, this is not an Alternate, 4/10 Schedule as they do not have OT).
Length of Assignment Short and long term opportunities available
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have:
- • 5+ years of rough and finish carpentry experience – Residential and/or Commercial
- • Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- • Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- • OSHA 10 certification preferred – PeopleReady can help provide your training
- • Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- • Valid Right to Work documents
- • Ability to pass drug screen and background check (when applicable)
- • Basic/power tools may be required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.