Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $22.00
PeopleReady is hiring a Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant to work for a large government contractor for Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. The Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant performs secretarial and administrative support duties in accordance with established procedures, instructions, and work routines. Performs data input, extraction, analysis, and development in support of departmental functions.
- Performs general administrative tasks, including filing of OQE for inspections.
- Generating and managing Test and Inspection Plan.
- Prepares, analyzes and inputs data.
- Operates business machines such as calculators, copiers and faxes.
- Prepares agendas, reports, and presentations, including updating weekly metrics and status reports.
- Acts as liaison with other departments.
- Coordinates the activities of and provides support to committees.
- Participates in and implements conferences and meetings as directed.
- Coordinates department schedules, travel, conferences, meetings and activities
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of NAVSEA Standard Item Test and Inspection Requirements
- Familiar with NAVSEA Standard Item 009-04 Quality Management Systems.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Able to develop and present metrics.
- Must have good speaking and listening skills. Able to understand and speak English clearly.
- Regular, reliable attendance on-site is an essential function of the job.
- Must be able to work with some supervision.
- Must be organized and use time wisely.
- Customer-service driven.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be punctual and reliable, with a proven attendance record.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Marine PipefitterBremerton, Washington
Sheet Metal MechanicBremerton, Washington
Marine Structural WelderBremerton, Washington
Skilled Laborers and FirewatchBremerton, Washington
Quality Assurance Administrative AssistantBREMERTON, Washington
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.