Temp to Perm
Are you looking for a full-time opportunity in an industrial quarry setting? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in your workday? We are now hiring for a Quarry Furnace Operator and Laborer with a real passion for advancing their career within an Industrial Quarry setting.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Join our team today!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Moving, securing, labeling and loading or unloading materials by hand or using forklift
- Organization of materials and ability to keep workspace space clean
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide (light welding, carpentry)
- Using gauges to measure pressure and heat
- Monitoring different processes of the material as it goes through the furnace
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to withstand working in warm temperatures due to furnace
- Ability to read and record temperatures from furnace
- Forklift experience
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to lift 50 pounds to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.