East Hartford, Connecticut
Industrial Machinery Mechanic to install conveyor belt systems! Competitive pay rates! PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Conveyor Belt Installers at the journeyman level to be on our team!
Ideal candidate will be able to Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery or refinery and pipeline distribution systems. May also install, dismantle, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to plans.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 860-528-0133 for immediate consideration.
Referral bonus Program-$500 for each qualified referral!
We look forward to you joining our team!
Disable and reassemble machinery equipment
Maintain operating conditions
Clean, lubricate and adjust parts
Cut and Weld metal to repair broken parts
observe and test the operation of machinery
Demonstrate equipment functions
Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs
Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems
Qualifications & Experience
- Rate of Pay is Competitive $37-45 Depending on Experience
- R-8 LIMITED CONVEYOR JOURNEYPERSON License
- OSHA 10 or 30
- Minimum five years of experience on commercial or industrial construction sites
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.