We are currently looking for candidates with construction, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, maintenance, pipe fitting, etc. experience that are looking for a career. This is a full-time Radon Technician position that provides benefits, company vehicle, training, and bonus/commission potential.
Prior radon experience is not required – training for radon specific installations will be provided.
Work in confined spaces (turn, twist, bend, stoop, reach) indoors and outdoors
Communicate well with customers in their homes
Operate drill, hole-saw, coring drills, and other hand tools safely
Utilize technology such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops
Install radon systems in residential locations
Lift, carry, and work on ladders that can weight approximately 60 lbs at heights of 40ft plus
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of one year experience in residential or commercial construction trades (electrical, cable installers, painters, carpenters, HVAC, maintenance, pipe fitting, cement/concrete/brick masonry, etc.)
- Prior experience with power tools: core drill, Sawzall, hammer drill and working with PVC piping
- Comfortable working at heights above 40ft indoors and outdoors
- Provide excellent customer service to homeowners
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, and MVR (driving record check)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.