Administrative | Project CoordinatorCanoga Park, California
Canoga Park, California
$23.00 - $28.00
A highly organized and efficient Administrative/Project Coordinator is needed for our client based in Canoga Park, California. If you are a detail-oriented, proactive self-starter with a passion for customer service and project management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The pay rate is $23 – $28 per hour DOE.
Please call or text (714)462-0200 to speak with a recruiter today!
Feel free to submit your application and resume directly at:
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
• $500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
· Coordinate day-to-day operations of assigned projects, including communication with team members, scheduling meetings, preparing reports, and monitoring progress towards project goals
· Communicate regularly with clients to discuss project updates, risks, budgets, and schedules
· Coordinate and oversee the documentation related to the project, ensuring that all relevant information is accurately captured and shared with all stakeholders
· Work closely with teams to ensure that deadlines are met and project deliverables are delivered on time and within budget
· Facilitate meetings with teams to review project progress, goals, and objectives
· Obtain quotes, process orders, and manage external vendor relationships in support of project requirements
- · Prepare reports and other relevant documentation related to project progress and performance
Qualifications & Experience
- • E-Verify – Eligible to work in the US
- • Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or a related field – (Preferred)
- • At least 3 years of experience in administrative support and project coordination
- • Strong project management skills, including the ability to monitor and manage project budget, schedule, and risk
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members
- • Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- • Experience with project management software, such as Trello or Asana
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.