$26.00 - $28.00
This position is responsible for performing maintenance and service for our Refrigeration/Restaurant Equipment Service Group. The qualified candidate must be able to work on various types of equipment typical to commercial kitchens.
- Properly troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing Commercial Kitchen Equipment including Cooking Equipment, Refrigeration, Ice Machines and HVAC
- Providing the highest level of professional service and communication to our customers
- Communicating professionally with all administration and field team members
- Following up and ordering parts to complete projects
- Communicating with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnoses and parts identification
- Following safe work practices and accident prevention procedures
- Maintain a neat, orderly and well-maintained vehicle, along with accurate parts and tool inventory
- Participating in on-call weekend/after-hours rotation (weeks may vary depending on size of staff)
- We prefer applicants with at least 5-years’ experience repairing Refrigeration, HVAC & Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have valid driver's license, an acceptable driving record and must be insurable by our auto insurance provider.
- Must be EPA Certified if applying for a HVAC/Refrigeration position.
- Job Type: Full time
- • High school or equivalent (Required)
- • Driver's License (Required)
- • Must be able to climb, bend and lift up 75 lbs.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Commercial PlumberNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Chiller Service and HVAC MechanicNashville, Tennessee
HVAC Sheet Metal InstallerNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial Plumber HelperNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Fire Alarm TechnicianNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial ElectricianNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial Finish Trim CarpenterNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Residential Service TechnicianNashville, Tennessee
Refrigeration TechnicianNashville, Tennessee
Heavy Equipment Operator $24-$27NASHVILLE, Tennessee
Skilled LaborerNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Skilled Trades PositionsNASHVILLE, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.