Temp to Perm
$ - $28.00
OFFERING FULL BENEFITS FOR THIS POSITION WHICH INCLUDE: Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Health Insurance, Bonus programs, employee discounts, and referral bonus’.
Hourly rate of pay will depend on past experience of employee. This is a 40 hour a week job, located in Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte county. Please submit a resume, phone number, and preferred start date and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform safety inspections and stay current on state and local plumbing codes and changes.
- Responsible for plumbing projects at new construction site, maintaining pipes, fixtures.
- Requisitions materials necessary for work orders and estimates time and materials costs on plumbing projects.
- Develops, oversees and continually refine plumbing preventative maintenance program.
- Troubleshoot plumbing system; diagnose / analyze / repair plumbing as necessary.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repair and service.
- Works from technical manuals, troubleshoot, and make repairs.
- Follow all safety, policy and procedures; reports any safety hazards.
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Drain Cleaning, Hydro-Jetting, Sewer line repair, slab leak repair, re-piping, leak detection, faucet repair & installation, toilet repair, water filtration systems, water softener installation, water heaters, tankless water heaters
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in plumbing field that is directly related to duties and responsibilities specified
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Advanced knowledge of plumbing safety practices
- Must be able to read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply and drainage systems
- Critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and experience providing effective customer service
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Ability to work in tiring and uncomfortable positions, around gas lines, around fumes and toxic chemicals, outside and inside.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Ability to keep hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- The ability to listen to, understand, and communicate information and ideas through spoken words and sentences.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.