Orland Park, Illinois
$ - $26.00
Residential framing carpenter-Construct, erect, install, or repair structures and fixtures made of wood and comparable materials, such as building frameworks, including partitions, joists, studding, and rafters
- Install wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work
- Selecting lumber by size and strength to suit each job, sourcing wood to suit the customer’s budget and style
- Calculating the number of fasteners required for each job
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years experience as a framing carpenter
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.