OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
$15.00 - $
We are looking for someone for a long-term project to clean and restore tall (30′) stone walls and columns from scaffolding.
Stripping wainscoting off walls on several levels of building. Most work is at, above and below eye level. Working with environmentally-friendly stripping gel.
Safety gloves will be provided.
Need to have a basic understanding of how to paint a wall (ie which end of the brush goes in the paint).
Job is downtown OKC. Hours are 40 hours/week, working Monday-Thursday. Pay is $15/hour
- Brush and roll experience
- Ability to work at, above and below eye level
- Ability to work a 40 hour work week, M-TH
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to start immediately
Qualifications & Experience
- Coachable with good communication
- Able to actively assist other employees
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Ability to work from scaffolding
- Willing to work 40 hours per week
Other Jobs in Your Area
Journeyman ElectricianOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
CarpenterOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
Material HandlerOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
Drywall finisherOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
PainterOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
RestorationOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
Concrete Setter / Trabajador de Cemento o’ concretoOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
HVACOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
Order PickerOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
PlumberOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
Apprentice ElectricianOKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.