PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced rodbusters for commercial projects in the Jacksonville, FL area!
A rod buster uses machines, equipment, tools, and blowtorches to shape steel rods for use in concrete projects. In this role, you must understand the construction process and how rods reinforce concrete foundation or framing. You order the correct number of rods and mesh for placement, cut the iron into pieces, wrap them in mesh and fasten them to concrete forms.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, employee of the month incentives, and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Way to apply:
Give us a call at 904-448-6638
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Text “rod buster” along with your first and last name to 904-448-6638
Complete our short application: https://api-prod.trueblue.com/candidate-details/about-you?jobid=a364N000000NRqAQAW
- Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools. Includes rod busters.
- Handling and Moving Objects - Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material - Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Performing General Physical Activities - Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum of two years of experience in the trade.
- • Must be at least 18 years old.
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- • Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- • Reliable transportation to and from work each day
- • References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Concrete WorkerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial PainterJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Duct InsulatorJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Renovation TechnicianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Duct InstallerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Field TechnicianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Residential ElectricianJacksonville, Florida
HVAC TechnicianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial ElectricianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Concrete Form and FinisherJACKSONVILLE, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.