$17.00 - $18.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades has an immediate need for Roofers and Construction Laborers experienced with roofing, demolition, job site cleanup, and transporting heavy materials for commercial job sites. Depending on experience, pay ranges from $17 – $18 per hour.
· Replace and repair roofs
· Remove debris from roofs
· Work with various materials like metal, wood, shingles, tiles and steel
· Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
· Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
· Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
· Learning any-and-all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion.
· Being on time for all shifts and ready to go at the assigned time with PPE.
· Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others.
Qualifications & Experience
- • At least 1 year of construction labor experience
- • Commercial roofing experience preferred
- • Familiar with working on commercial construction sites
- • Experience with hand and power tools
- • Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time
- • Comfortable with heights
- • Strong work ethic
- • Endurance to spend hours working in extreme weather conditions such as heat or cold
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.