$50000.00 - $70000.00
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and innovative Service Department Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a Top 100 Roofing Contractor. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level in this high-profile role!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Jacksonville Department in its entirety.
- Meeting with clients for different physical or managerial needs,
- Acting as a Sales Representative
- Researching and helping develop best growth strategies (old school, new school and everything in between).
- Being able to understand the business in financial terms and always strive promote effectiveness and efficiency for best revenue outcomes.
- Always carry a professional appearance, able to Lead and operate as Team Member with great adaptability and flexibility at all times.
- Assessing visible leaks, hidden water intrusions, wood rework, and small to large repairs. The most common scenario is working as a Two-Man team with a Perry Roofing service van tracked by GPS for the best employment and customer experience possible.
- To be successful in this role, you must take ownership of your role, which means your feedback, ideas, and suggestions are needed often.
Ways to apply:
- Give us a call to speak to a team member immediately, (904) 448-6638
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Text the word "DIRECT" to (904) 448-6638
- Apply directly to this posting
Qualifications & Experience
- Managerial experience in the roofing industry
- Knowledge of all commercial and residential roofing systems
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Willing and able to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Display a positive attitude with peers and customers
- Must be a team player
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Comply with company and state safety policies and OSHA laws
- Must be able to lift product and items from 50-100lbs
Other Jobs in Your Area
Concrete Form and FinisherJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial PlumberJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial ElectricianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
HVAC TechnicianJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Concrete WorkerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Cabinet FabricatorJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Roofing Service ManagerJacksonville, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal InstallerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial RooferJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Rod BusterJACKSONVILLE, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.