CALLING ALL SAFETY COORDINATORS! PeopleReady Skilled Trades is IMMEDIATELY HIRING for a safety coordinator on a construction site in Sardinia, Ohio.
Responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing company’s employee safety at work. Their main duty is to ensure that the company complies and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines to reduce work-related injuries.
· Assist in providing Site Safety Orientation Training
· Learn and become familiar with OSHA, and Environmental Regulations.
· Assist other Safety coordinators is Safety related duties.
· Report any problems and timely communicate to your manager.
· Take injured employees to medical facilities for treatment.
· Follow up with injured employees’ treatment and return to work program.
· Perform department administrative duties as assigned.
· A “safety first” attitude is quintessential to being successful in this position.
· Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Have an avid understanding of all Microsoft applications
Qualifications & Experience
- · A minimum a year of experience is preferred for this position.
- · Previous related experience in safety or construction field
- · High School Graduate. Some college is preferred
- · Certifications such as First Aid, CPR, AED, NFPA 70e, and OSHA 30.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.