$19.23 - $38.46
Seeking Licensed Plumbers at any level with the Texas State Board of Plumbing from around the Houston Area.
This position will include installing, repairing, maintaining plumbing systems with residential & small commercial projects. You will be required to know & follow State, Federal, & Local building codes. This position will include daily customer interactions including, but not limited to, residential & commercial service, new installation, & changeouts.
Candidates should be ready to pass a background check, drug test, & motor vehicle review. Should be willing to drive a company vehicle, follow reporting requirements on company tablet, & work rotation & on call as needed for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide expert advice & information to customers
- Assemble, position, & seal; valves, pipe fittings, and pipes
- Replace washers, mend damaged pipes as needed, open clogged drains, & other service call needs
- Follow company policies & procedures
- Maintain a clean & safe working environment
- Work rotation & on-call as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- - Apprentice, Tradesman, Journeyman License with the Texas State Board of Plumbing
- - 2 years of residential plumbing experience required
- - Clean driving record and current valid driver’s license
- - Must pass a drug test and background check
- - Be genuine and personable is a must
- - Wearing a uniform & be clean cut
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.