SAN ANTONIO, Texas
Temp to Perm
$21.00 - $25.00
As a Sheet Metal Fabricator with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a sign manufacturing company in San Antonio, TX. You will fabricate and assemble sheet metal products using machines and hand tools to produce signage products and parts. In this temporary to permanent opportunity, you’ll earn $21-$25 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, and health insurance benefits. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
If you have any questions or difficulty with the link, you can send your resume or you can reach out to Amanda B at email@example.com or Amanda T at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Fabricating aluminum and steel components utilizing MIG Welders and equipment as described below
· Reading blueprints to determine material requirements and fabrication technique
· Perform other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position under the direction of the
· Operate machinery such as the Press Brake, Shear, Chop saws, and Iron Worker.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in signage industry
- Working knowledge on use of Press Brake, Shear, Chop saws and Iron worker
- Ability to work 50-55 hours per week
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- MIG Welding Certification
- Ability to operate machinery used to do the job
- Must have all of your own tools and the ability to bring them on site
- Ability to maintain the machinery used to do the job if it malfunctions or needs repair
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Drug screen required
- Background check required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.