South Windsor, Connecticut
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT! For CT Licensed Journey Level Sheet Metal Installer Needed!
Are you licensed in the State of CT as a SM1 or SM2? Are you looking for competitive pay?
PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Sheet Metal Installers at the Journey level to be on our team.
Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more! Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you!
• Competitive Wages and Sign On Incentives
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Regular Associate Appreciation Lunches
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 860-604-6729 or immediate consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements
· Maintain an Active CT-SM Sheet Metal License
· Checking refrigerants and other HVAC components with gauges and meters
· Installing ridged and flex duct as well as ceiling and wall HVAC vents
· Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes, and HVAC components
· Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
Qualifications & Experience
- • Active Connecticut Issued SM1 or SM2
- • Experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- • Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- • Have all the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- • Able to lift 50 lbs. to load and unload metal and other materials
- • Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- • References that will verify your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.