$25.00 - $30.00
PeopleReady is hiring for shipyard trades that have an active government clearance. All shipyard jobs require the ability to gain access to government facilities
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime Possible
- Great Pay $20.00 - $35.00
- Long- Term Contract with large government contractor
Hiring for the following trades:
- Outside Machinist
- Painter/ brush and roll
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Temp Service Electricians
Qualifications & Experience
- Typically requires 5-10 years related experience.
- High School Diploma or GED, plus technical/vocational training or the equivalent combination;
- Experience working in the marine welding/fitter trade gained through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of welding standards of SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and/or FCAW welding procedures.
- Skill to make complete penetration and complete fusion welds.
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Maintenance TechnicianPortsmouth, Virginia
Forklift Operator with ClearancePortsmouth, Virginia
Shipyard Clearance JobsPortsmouth, Virginia
Outside Machinist with ClearancePortsmouth, Virginia
CNC MachinistPortsmouth, Virginia
Marine Pipefitter with ClearancePortsmouth, Virginia
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.