Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $24.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades Customer is seeking a reliable, dedicated Temp-to-Perm , Full-time Laborer to assist in their shop setting in beautiful Bend, Oregon. Since 1972, our customer, has been supplying manufacturers in different industries with the rollers that they need for their machines. Right from the start, it’s been our belief the innovation is critical if we want to provide excellent service and really meet the needs of our customers. To that end, quality craftsmanship using reliable materials is the #1 focus.
Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
Flexible work schedule and multiple work opportunities
Worker Referral Bonuses
Opportunity for Osha 10 Reimbursement
Check out our Respect the Craft Milestone Bonus program! PeopleReady Skilled tradespeople earn bonus rewards working for us! https://skilled.peopleready.com/respect-the-craft-milestones/
- Assist with creating polyurethane replacement rollers
- Train to insert custom- sized bearing or bushings into the center of a roller for mounting
- Manufacture custom polyurethane parts for replacement rollers
- Use of a feed roller to pull paper, sheet metal, or other materials through a machine
- Assist with custom orders
- Site Cleanup, debris removal, and moving of materials
- Other Laborer duties assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have current RIGHT TO WORK documents
- Have at least 6 months or more of hands-on Construction/ shop experience
- Available to start working IMMEDIATELY
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Provide verifiable references
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.