Temp to Perm
$19.00 - $24.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a highly-motivated and experienced Welder. Applicants for this position should have at least two to three years of previous experience and the ability to provide high quality Flux Core Welds.
Medical, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Short-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity Plan, Identity Theft Protection Plan, Free OSHA 10 Training, MeMD Telemedicine, Respect the Craft Employee Incentive Program
- Analyze blueprints to determine specifications.
- Use welding equipment to join and fuse structural components.
- Utilize shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives.
- Carryout regular thorough maintenance checks ensuring damaged or broken parts are replaced.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and industry standards.
- Fabricating, assembling parts and tools while checking and adhering to specifications.
- Maintain clean work area and tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to read and interpret shop machining drawings.
- Ability to read AWS Weld Symbols.
- OSHA Certification or safety knowledge in Heavy Industrial Environments.
- Exceptional welding and mechanical skills.
- Physical dexterity to stand and stoop for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.