$40.00 - $
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking experienced Electrical Wiring Technician for our client in Stratford CT. We would love to hire you for this full-time position today!
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson
• You can earn extra $$ in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us
· Plans, lays out, assembles, and installs wires and repairs electrical products by performing the following duties.
· Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of assembling electrical products.
· Selects size and type of electrical components such as wire type, magnetic contactors, transformers, and thermostats according to product specifications.
· Lays out, mounts, wires, and tests electric control panels.
· Sets up and operates wire cutting machine.
· Installs product finishing items such as company nameplate, gauges, decals, warning labels and operating labels.
· Inspects assemblies for conformance to specifications.
· Pulls materials and assembled WIP from inventory and loads onto transfer station or workstation.
· Perform other duties as requested.
Qualifications & Experience
- • High school diploma or equivalent and six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- • To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- • Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical drawings, blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- • Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply shop math at the high school level. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- • Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.