Manchester, New Hampshire
$25.00 - $
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a Journeyman Carpenter. We are looking for a qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. A solid carpenter is someone with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
We are a large National company that offers many Benefits such as:
Quality projects with reputable and safety minded construction sites and teams
Employee Recognition Program
Paid sick time
Personal provided equipment provided
OSHA 10 certification
Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.